How do I modify my plans?

It is a good idea to discuss any changes you want with your builder before construction begins, as your home builder can make minor changes for you. Another option is to contact a local Designer to modify your house plan. To facilitate this, you should purchase a reproducible master, CAD or PDF file. Or, you can submit a modification request form to Great House Design's modification team. They will determine if your changes can be made and give you a bid within 2-3 business days. All modification requests must be made in writing.

NOTE: Purchasing a reproducible mater, CAD, or PDF file will provide you with a copyright release giving you permission to modify the blueprints and make enough copies of the plans to build one house.